Where the Bible begins...
I often read the Bible with little understanding of the greatness of the book I was reading. I now have a better understanding of the wonderful Word of God that we read daily. Consider the following. BTW, I got these facts from a wonderful booklet called “The facts on why you believe the Bible” by John Ankerberg and John Weldon…
Approximately 27%of the entire Bible contains prophetic material.
Prophecies are found in 62 of the 66 books of the Bible.
Of the Old Testaments 23,210 verses, 6,641 contain predictive material, or 28%.
Of the New Testaments 7,914 verses, 1,711 contain predictive material, or 21.5%
Thus for the entire Bibles 31,124 verses, 8,352 contain predictive material, or 27% of the whole.
Of this 8,352 prophetic verses, about 22%, more than 1,800 verses (including 318 in the New Testament) deal with the second coming of Jesus.
If you take this into consideration, the return of Jesus Christ has the same chance of being fulfilled as all of the other prophecies, 100%!
Get your hands on this booklet. In South Africa it is available from Cum Books and I am sure many other Christian Bookstores. Or go to the website: www.johnankerberg.org.
As to the topic of my post… Read Genesis 1v1 and John 1v1 together next time…
God Bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home