I haven't posted in a while... mybad ;D
Been a hectic few months... maar nou ja...
I visited some internet forums on several subjects recently and discovered that every discussion that borders on the scientific or the religious degenerates in to God bashing.
From here on I have a new mission for my blog.
To state the religious view. No, the Christian view. This will now be a Christian Blog.
Since the forums on evolution, science and religion are often patrolled by highly educated atheists that cant wait to jump on an unsuspecting believer like myself, I will try and at least offer to the visitor here a place where he or she can relax and read a biased *grin* view of Christianity and the Bible.
Visit the forums if you like! Really, have engaged in many fulfilling discussions with other people on these and respect and love them dearly.
But be warned, if you visit here, you will be Bible bashed.
I decided to do it on my own blog, since it is your choice to visit, and your choice to leave. No discussion here unless you invite it, if you want to argue a point, the forums are there for that my friend.
And a friend you are, if you choose to visit and join in a controversial journey.
Feel free to visit the forums I do, they are listed under my links.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home